Lisbon Airport Parking
At Lisbon Airport there is a range of parking options with a varying pricing structure according to how close to the terminal you choose to park. There are five public car parks, P1, P2, P3, P5 and P6, all of which are within walking distance of Terminal 1. The furthest is also served by the free airport shuttle bus which will take you to both terminals.
- P1 – This is the covered "Premium" short-stay car park which is only a two-minute walk from the check-in area at Terminal 1 and therefore the most expensive. P1 also has the option, for an extra cost, of the ValetXpress service with which your car is parked for you.
- P2 – This is a covered short-term facility for "Executive" parking just a three-minute walk from Terminal 1
- P3 – This is an uncovered car park for the "Low cost Plus" option and can be used for long or short-term parking. It is a five-minute walk from Terminal 1 and ten minutes on the shuttle bus to Terminal 2. There is also a designated area for motorcycles which is accessed by a separate entrance.
- P5 – This is the "Low Cost" parking and is the cheapest long-stay option, but needs to be booked in advance. It is roughly an eight-minute walk to Terminal 1 or a ten-minute ride on the shuttle bus to Terminal 2.
- P6 – This is described as "Classic" parking which falls into the middle of the pricing bracket. It offers covered and uncovered parking and is a five-minute walk from the departures area of Terminal 1.
What was P4 is now reserved for the car rental companies and is at the southern end of Terminal 1.
There is no stopping allowed directly outside the departures and arrivals halls at Terminal 1, but there are clearly signed "Kiss & Fly" zones at both terminals where you can stop for ten minutes free of charge. However, stopping for longer incurs heavy fees.
- P1 - Each period of 15 minutes costs €0.90 up to a maximum of €43.15 for the first day. After 24 hours, each hour costs €2.75 up to a maximum of €43.15 per day.
- P2 – Each 15-minute period costs €0.85 up to a maximum of €20.00 for the first day. After 24 hours, each hour costs €2.75 up to a maximum of €21.00 per day.
- P3 – Every 15 minutes costs €0.75 up to a maximum of €17.00 for the first day. After 24 hours, each hour costs €2.75 up to a maximum of €17.00 per day.
- P5 – Must be booked in advance. The first day costs €5.00. After 24 hours, each hour costs €1.00 up to a maximum of €5.00 per day.
- P6 – Every 15 minutes costs €0.80 up to a maximum of €14.00. After 24 hours, each hour is €2.75 up to a maximum of €14.00 per day.
- Kiss & Fly – The first 10 minutes are free. 10 to 15 minutes is €1.00. After 15 minutes each additional 5 minutes costs €2.00.
Discounts on parking in the main car parks can be found by booking in advance online or by using the form at the top of this page.
Finding the Car Parks
The main access to the airport is from the E1 motorway. The car parks are all well signposted with the blue "P" along with the number of the car park. To return a hire car, follow the "Rental Car Return" signs. If you need to put fuel in the car there is a BP petrol station close to the entry to the airport.
Cheaper long-term parking is available with companies which provide off-airport parking. The facilities are usually close to the airport and a shuttle bus service to and from the terminals is included in the price.
When comparing prices, you will find a variety of options and prices; covered or uncovered, with or without surveillance, fenced and unfenced, etc. On booking, ensure that you get the level of parking you require.